FABSAA was founded in 2002 to help fill the state specific need to share, network, and discuss current topics, concerns, and challenges that affect the Florida college business administrators. Today, our membership includes over 50 organizations and 150 individuals.
The purpose of Florida Association of Bursars and Student Accounting Administrators is:
- To promote excellence in financial and customer service functions which affect the customers of higher education; students, parents, and the community served.
- To provide a national forum to exchange ideas, information, and technology for interested financial personnel of institutions of higher education.
- To assist members in the development of their professional goals and objectives by promoting and conducting conferences, seminars, and other related educational activities.
- To identify and communicate opportunities that impact post-secondary institutions nation-wide when related to accounts receivable, cashiering, collections, financial aid distribution, and student accounting.
- The association will be organized and operated exclusively for non-profit educational purposes.